Wednesday 25 January 2017

Billboard Advert Mock-up

When creating my billboard this will be the structure/layout I will follow. I am very happy with this design as I feel it follows the typical conventions of real billboards. I will include information regarding the Bristol Bulletin website and the new Bristol Bulletin App. I will also include information on the promotion of 'Winning £2500 worth of Apple products if you download the new mobile application', as this is a promotion I have advertised in my radio ad and newspaper front page it creates synergy. Creating synergy is a very common thing real local newspapers do, as the repetition can become very memorable, which is a very easy way to make viral promotion. I believe all these elements will create a realistic, effective billboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment