Saturday 28 January 2017

Radio Advertisement - Improvements

After recording and producing my radio advertisement, with my voice, I was very happy with it. I believed the production and editing sounded very professional and realistic. However, a feedback note I was receiving a number of times, by my peers and other people I played my radio ad too, was that my voice did not sound like the common voices used in real life radio ads. After listening to my radio ad a number of times, I started to agree. My voice sounded very joyless. When researching radio advertisements I discovered that many real life ads use adults (mainly female) 25+ to perform their script. After noting the feedback, I made sure I would improve my piece. I asked my sister to perform my script. Immediately, my ad sounded much more realistic and joyful.

My original radio ad -



My improved radio ad -

No comments:

Post a Comment