Saturday 28 January 2017

Billboard Apple App Store/Google Play Store Icon

I created my Apple App Store and Google Play Store icons by emulating real ones. This was to make sure my billboard was fully created by me, and that I had not used online images.

I did this by drawing the logos by hand, and then scanning them into Adobe Photoshop. In Adobe Photoshop I was able to rectify any mistakes I created on the paper such as, drawing out the line. In Adobe Photoshop I was also able to contrast my lines in order to make the image much more sharper. To create the rest of my icon I used Adobe InDesign, this software was very easy to use as I had sufficient knowledge on how to programme it. I spent extensive amount of time finding the correct font, that is most similar to the real App icons. For the Apple App Store Icon I used the font 'Calibri (Body). For the line 'Get it on' and 'play', on the Google Play Store I used Adobe Fan Heiti Std B, and for the line that reads 'Google' I have used the font 'Adobe Devanagari'.

No comments:

Post a Comment